Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Empire Football Podcast


(This is how I felt at that game, too.)

Apologies for my having been far too absent for far too long. Real world events (including me convincing a woman to spend the rest of her life with me...so HA, everyone) have kept me from posting as much as I wanted to.

Additionally, we've been getting a new podcast off of the ground, which we'll house here. It's called Empire Football, and it's going to be where a lot of my stat heavy references go,which will free up TiT to get back to the less number-reliant enjoyments of the best epic story in sports.

You can stream or download the podcast here, and I'd appreciate ANY feedback you guys can give.

So, in short, we're coming back, and we're very grateful that you're still here. Also, I'm engaged (/girlish giggling).