Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Winning games. Yep.



(/inner monologues) Yep. Winning football games. Hard work paying off. Positive reinforcement for lessons learned and effort expended. Yep. Braylon Edwards putting up yardage. Making Aaron Ross look foolish. Even made him do the whole “oh I just got humiliated for a touchdown so I’ll act like I was injured and that’s why that happened” limp off the field. Classic whining. Never gets nobody nowhere to be a whiner. Nope. Been an exciting game. Even got to yelling. Surprised everyone there. Joe Thomas went crazy. Said it was like watching a walrus do something unexpected. Surprised myself. Felt my heart stop for a second. Anger’s no good for the soul. The anti-chicken soup for the soul. Pork fried ribs for the soul. That’s what anger is. Delicious ribs. Yep. Just a great day. Think I’ll celebrate Romeo Crenel style…


Yep. Not sure how this day could get any better.


Kellen Winslow: AAAAAHHH!!! COACH!! MY BALLS ARE SWOLLEN AND HURT!!!


Great day. Yep.

(h/t to Awful Announcing for the sleepy photo)

No comments: