Monday, June 9, 2008

LINK: Jets Mini-Camp = Girls sleepaway camp.


Are you effing kidding me, Mangini?

The most important thing for our new, monster of a first round draft pick is to LEARN EVERYBODY'S NAME?!?!?

Let me go ahead and make this clear:

I DO NOT CARE IF VERNON GHOLSTON CAN IDENTIFY BRAD SMITH BY NAME.

I do not give a damn if he and Matt Chatham play XBox together after practices, and there are not words for how little I care if he's got up to date info on how Hank Poteat and the wife are doing.

As a matter of fact, I want Hank Poteat kept away from Vernon Gholston, unless Gholston is given specific instructions to do the opposite of everything Poteat tells him.

I'm pretty sure the Jets only did this because they can't do "Trust Falls" anymore ever since Justin McCareins dropped Darrelle Revis four times last year and almost injured him.

Sweet lord...I mean, come on.

No comments: