Friday, March 14, 2008

Why write about a place where they don't have the internet?

(I'm pretty sure Del Rio gets his suits by murdering the homeless.)

I'm victoriously back from submerging myself in work (making the tally me - 1, that soul crushing feeling that makes me not want to leave bed in the morning as I stare at the ceiling for five minutes praying for a natural disaster to act as an excuse to stay inside - 56). To celebrate, I decided to keep my job over at Epic Carnival with this weeks Offseason Moves You Missed column. Because I like undercutting opinions I've already formed, I've decided to write about how interested I am in the new improved(?) pass offense of the Jacksonville Jaguars. Jacksonville?!? Why, that's GOT to be interesting!!!

Seriously, Del Rio as avant garde football thinker is going to turn my world upside down.

No comments: